2 June 2012
How to solve Thailand's political, economic and social problems
Today Thailand is encountering lots of complicated problems, most of which leaders cannot find any proper solutions to. This blog attemps to offer some useful suggestions to all concerned.
To bring peace, harmony and prosperity to everyone (both local and foreign residents) living and working in Thailand, all people concerned should take the following steps:1. Get themsleves a new heart and new mindset.
2. Love one another and act accordingly.
3. Improve their own perception i.e. trying to see as much as reality as possible (not partial reality).
4. Practise empathic listening.
5. Improve their communication skills, especially their common language in which negative words are to be avoided.
6. Humble themselves.
7. Avoid information problems.
8. Make sure that their life and decision making process is not influenced by astrology and the supernatural.